GOTCC Application deadline: Wednesday, December 5, 2018. Please provide your guidance counselor with adequate time to prepare your transcripts.
Applications, with attached transcripts, may be mailed or dropped off to the GOTCC at our office inside the Board of Education building at:
Greater Ocean Township Chamber of Commerce
163 Monmouth Road
Oakhurst, NJ 07755
Objective: The GOTCC’s mission is to help defray college expenses for well-rounded college-bound students who have excelled in the area of community service.
NOTE: To be considered, all requirements must be met and instructions followed, including your transcript arriving with your application. Please work with your school guidance counselor.
NOTE: Once you close the browser window, all your information will be lost.
- Applicant must be a high school senior and either live in the Township of Ocean (Monmouth County) (regardless which high school you attend), or be the child of a GOTCC member-in-good-standing.
- You MUST INCLUDE your high school transcript and 2 teacher/principal letters of recommendation.
- All sections must be completed unless they do not apply.
- Handwritten applications WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. You must complete the application online.
- MUST INCLUDE YOUR SCHOOL ID #.
- Resumes and bios will not be accepted.
- **DO NOT WRITE YOUR NAME ON ANY PAGE!!**
- Please BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE ABOUT YOUR COMMUNITY SERVICE!! We need to compare apples to apples - so we are seeking the number of hours you worked, what you did and for what length of time. If it is a 1-day event, please note that on the application.